How to Register your team to play in Broken Arrow

Arrowhead Park is a USA Softball Affiliated park. your team must be usa softball registered.

Below are a couple of options to register your team:

Option 1:

If your has team insurance through USSSA (or another association), then you can register as a TEAM in USA Softball.  It's $30 and it is good for till August 31 of the current year.  To register your team, click on this QUICK LINK. Once there, click on the BLUE button to fill out the online form and click on the PAY NOW button to pay the registration fee. Carolyn Shafer at or 918-355-4970 can help you with registration. NOTE: this type of registration is for regular tournaments only. You will have to register your players individually if you plan on participating in the State Championship and/or in a USA Softball National Championship Tournament (See Option 2).

Also at least 1 coach will have to be USA Softball ACE Certified and any coaches on the field/dugout will need to have a completed background check. (We prefer all coaches are ACE certified.) Go to to start the process.  Again, Carolyn will be more than happy to assist you or to answer any questions.

Also we will need a copy of your insurance certificate naming the City of Broken Arrow (220 S 1st St, BA, OK 74012) and Broken Arrow Girls Softball (300 E Washington St, BA, OK 74012) as additional insured. We only need the certificate once for the year.

Option 2:

If your team is planning on participating in the USA Softball of Oklahoma State Championship Tournament or you are planning on going to any USA Softball National Championship Tournament, then you will have to register your team/players individually. Carolyn Shafer at or 918-355-4970 can help you with registration.

Questions: Contact Carolyn Shafer at or 918-355-4970