Want to Play?
This is how we do it......
We are dedicated solely for the development of girls from ages 4 to 18 through our recreational softball program. We encourage sportsmanship, fair play, teamwork and friendships that will last a lifetime. We have several age groups based on the girl's age as of December 31st.
- T-Ball is for ages 4 and 5. Girls will bat off a tee and will start learning how much fun it is to play softball.
- 7U is for ages 5, 6 and 7. This is our Coach Pitch league. Girls will continue to learn the FUNdamentals.
- 8U is for ages 6, 7 and 8. This is our Modified Girl Pitch league. The girls will start pitching at this age group along with the coach.
- 10U is for ages 8, 9 and 10. Our 10U recreational league continues the modified pitching rule.
- 12U is for ages 10, 11 and 12. This age group is where the girls will begin playing by the national USA Softball rules instead of our league rules and is all girl pitch.
- 14 U is for ages 12, 13 and 14.
- 16U is for ages 14, 15 and 16.
- 18U is for ages 15, 16, 17 and 18.
Girls can play up an age group each year as their skill level improves.
Come join in on the fun of participating in girl's softball! This is an excellent opportunity for you to get involved with your daughter as a volunteer Manager, Coach, Assistant, Team Mom/Dad, Dugout helper and so much more. Please help with your daughter's team. Contact our office if you are interested or have any questions at 918-251-0868.