Introducing the 2018 Competitive Fall League
For 8U, 10U and 12U Teams.
Here are the specifics:
- The league will start September 10th and run for 8 weeks (14 - 16 games).
- Games will be on Monday starting at 6:30PM. Double headers each night when possible.
- Games will be played at Arrowhead Park in Broken Arrow.
- Games are 1:15, finish the batter or 7 innings.
- Umpire Fees will be paid by each team at the plate at the beginning of each game. $35 per team per game.
- Games balls will be provided by BA Girls Softball.
- Teams must register with USA Softball. You can register your team for $30 with no insurance or register each individual player for $17 with insurance (Recommended. Your team will be ready for USA Softball Championship tournaments).
- Teams must have insurance. If the insurance is other than USA Softball, the insurance certificate must name the City of BA (220 S 1st St, BA, OK 74012) and BA Girls Softball (300 E Washington St, BA, OK 74012) as additional insured.
- League will play by USA Softball Rules with the following exceptions: 8U league will be 2 innings of girl pitch with the "No walk rule". The coach will pitch from the 3rd inning on. All girl pitch in the 10U league.
- Teams will have the option to bat their entire line-up. Must have at least 8 batters with an out at the #9 position in the batting order.
- Free defensive substitutions.
- The cost for a team to enter the league is $150.
- There will be a $70 forfeit deposit. (To be returned if the team does not have a forfeit)
Come Join Us…. Sign up now, pay later (or you can pay now below).
Deadline to enter is August 31st, 5 PM.
To enter, Click on the RED button above.
For more League Information, Contact:
- Robert Shafer at email@example.com or 918-808-4643
For USA Softball Registration help:
- Carolyn Shafer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-361-4970
You can mail to BA Girls Softball, PO Box 2112, Broken Arrow, OK 74013. Make checks payable to: BA Girls Softball. Please note your Team name on the "memo" line.