Want to Play?
Not quite a competitive team but not a recreational team either.
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT ON THE COMPETITIVE "C" LEVEL:
2017 - Tulsa Area ASA Competitive "C" Fall League
• All games will be held at Arrowhead Park (300 E Washington St)
• League will begin the week of September 5th and will run for 8 weeks. (14-16 games)
• Double headers will be scheduled when possible.
• Deadline to enter: August 28th.
• Minimum of 4 teams in each age group. 10U to 18U age groups
• Teams will pay umpires at the plate. Umpire fees, per team, per game: $35 per game. Game balls will be provided by the League.
• Fall League fee is $100 per team.
• All teams must be USA Softball registered.
• All teams must have current insurance naming BA Girls Softball and the City of Broken Arrow as additional insured.
• Forfeit checks in the amount of $70 will need to be provided to BA Girls Softball. These checks will not be deposited unless you do not show to a scheduled game and we have to pay umpires.
• All coaches and team personnel in the dugout or on the field must complete ACE certification on the www.registerusasoftball.com website.
• No trophies. Just a chance to play ball and have a good time!
· QUESTIONS? Call our office at 918-251-0868 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.