Want to Play Where the Best Play?
Not quite a competitive team but not a recreational team either.
THIS IS HOW WE DO IT ON THE COMPETITIVE "C" LEVEL:
2017 - Tulsa Area USA Softball Competitive "C" Spring League
Here are the specifics:
- The league will start April 4th and end approximately May 30th, 2017.
- Games will be on Tuesday starting at 6:30PM. Double headers each night. 12 games total + Post Season Tournament. Reschedules due to weather WILL be made up by adding to the end of the scheduled season or another week night.
- Games will be played at Arrowhead Park in Broken Arrow (other parks may be added depending the number of teams and their “home” location).
- Games are 1:20, finish the inning or 7 innings. Game can end in a tie and be ½ game win / ½ game loss in the standings.
- Standings will be kept and seed into the post season tournament (single elimination tournament). The top 4 teams in the league standings, in each age group, will advance to the post season tournament.
- Post Season Tournament awards will be given to the champion and runner-up. A Team plaque will be awarded and T-shirts for the individual awards.
- Umpire Fees will be paid by each team at the plate at the beginning of each game. $35 per team per game.
- Games balls will be provided by BA Girls Softball for Arrowhead Park.
- Teams must register with USA Softball (New name for ASA). You can register your team for $20 with no insurance or register each individual player for $15 with insurance (Recommended. Your team will be ready for USA Softball Championship tournaments).
- Teams must have insurance. If the insurance is other than USA Softball, the insurance certificate must name the City of BA (220 S 1st St, BA, OK 74012) and BA Girls Softball (300 E Washington St, BA, OK 74012) as additional insured.
- League will play by USA Softball Rules. All girl pitch in the 10U league.
- Teams will have the option to bat their entire line-up. Must have at least 8 batters with an out at the #9 position in the batting order.
- Free defensive substitutions.
- The cost for a team to enter the league is $85.
- There will be a $70 forfeit deposit. (To be returned if the team does not have a forfeit)
- TOURNAMENT DISCOUNT: All competitive league teams will receive a $25 discount on every entry fee to all of our regular tournaments. The Heartland Showcase Tournament IS included in the discount. (Excluding any Friendly games, the 918 Prospects and Tulsa Elite Showcases, any State, Qualifier or National Championship tournaments.)
Come Join Us…. Sign up now, pay later.