Lets play this Summer!
• All games will be held at Arrowhead Park (300 E Washington St)
• League begins the week of June 11th and runs thru July 31st. (6 weeks - 12 games)
• Double headers will be scheduled when possible.
• Deadline to enter: May 31st
• Minimum of 4 teams in each age group.
• Teams will pay umpires at the plate. Umpire fees, per team, per game are as follows: Recreational: T-ball = $13 / 6-7U = $14 / 8U = $15 / 10-12-14U = $32 (2 umps) or $20 (1 ump). Game balls will be provided by the League.
• Summer League fee is $150 per team.
• All teams must be USA Softball registered.
• All teams must have insurance naming BA Girls Softball and the City of Broken Arrow as additional insured.
• Cost for new players to register with BA Girls Softball is $60 (Early Bird registration from May 1st to May 31st is $45). This includes insurance and USA Softball registration good thru August 31st, 2018.
• Forfeit checks in the amount of $60 will need to be provided to BA Girls Softball. These checks will not be deposited unless you do not show to a scheduled game and we have to pay umpires.
• All coaches and team personnel in the dugout or on the field must complete ACE certification on the www.registerusasoftball.com website.
• No trophies. Just a chance to play ball and have a good time!·
QUESTIONS? Call our office at 918-251-0868 or email us at email@example.com.