The leaves will be turning soon but there is still time to play a little Fall Ball !
• All games will be held at Arrowhead Park (300 E Washington St)
• League will begin the week of September 5th and will run for 8 weeks. (14-16 games)
• Double headers will be scheduled when possible.
• Deadline to enter: August 28th.
• Minimum of 4 teams in each age group.
• Teams will pay umpires at the plate. Umpire fees, per team, per game are as follows: Recreational: T-ball = $12 / 6-7U = $13 / 8U = $14 / 10-12-14U = $30 (2 umps) or $20 (1 ump). Game balls will be provided by the League.
• Fall League fee is $100 per team. **This cost is waived for any team registered through the BA Girls Softball when they register via League One for $35 per player. (Click the BLUE Button below to Register via League One.) The $35 per player fee includes insurance and USA Softball registration good thru August 31, 2018.
• All teams must be USA Softball registered.
• All teams must have current insurance naming BA Girls Softball and the City of Broken Arrow as additional insured.
• Forfeit checks in the amount of $60 will need to be provided to BA Girls Softball. These checks will not be deposited unless you do not show to a scheduled game and we have to pay umpires.
• All coaches and team personnel in the dugout or on the field must complete ACE certification on the www.registerusasoftball.com website.
• No trophies. Just a chance to play ball and have a good time!
· QUESTIONS? Call our office at 918-251-0868 or email us at email@example.com.